GLTPA membership is a great fit for you and your timber industry business! Click here to see the chart to determine what benefits you or your company may be eligible for with your annual membership (through December 31).
As a GLTPA member, plan to attend and/or exhibit at the Great Lakes Logging & Heavy Equipment Expo, the largest Midwest Trade Show! You may also consider advertising in our monthly Great Lakes TPA magazine to maximize sales impact for your company.
Top of Page
68% of membership dues are tax deductible. (As 501(c)(6) organization with political lobbyists, only a portion of dues can be tax deductible.)
See the Chart Below for information on
- Reduced Rates for SFI workshops through FISTA/GLTPA
- Lobbying efforts by GLTPA in MI and WI to keep pace with legislation and regulations affecting the forest products industry & your business
- Ability to contact GLTPA to receive personal assistance from qualified staff to answer questions or address concerns regarding the timber industry.
- Up-to-date communication via Constant Contact Emails, the GLTPA website, and/or mailings.
- Partnerships with various organizations to offer discounts and/or additional services:
- Ownership in Mauck Insurance Agency
- Association Advantage thru SECURA Insurance Co.
- Safety Compliance Association