Members at the Great Lakes Timber Professionals who run a classified ad in the Great Lakes TPA receive free online advertising. Become a member today!
To place an ad, please email Heather at firstname.lastname@example.org, call 715-282-5828 or fax at 715-282-4941.
2007 Lemco 9000 Loader (Rotobec rotator, less grapple), extendable squirt cylinder - 22'6" to 28' max reach, hydraulic cooler and 50 gallon tank, pump recently rebuilt, PTO available for 18 speed transmission, new steel hydraulic lines, good condition. Grapple not included. Located in Prior Lake, MN 612-791-4777, email: email@example.com,
1997 Timberjack 610 Double bunk forwarder. Log lift loader, big tires, Cummins Power-Joystick Control. New radiator, rebuilt transmission, new throw out bearing, new batteries. Loader has been re-pinned and bushed. Sure-grip bucket. Asking $40,000 Call Jeff @ 715-965-2596 Medford, WI
2014 1270 E with H270 Head
Call 608-343-9803 for more information
Krueger Lumber Co., Inc. is currently looking for
experienced forwarder and harvester operators.
Work available in eastern Wisconsin. Call for
details (920) 775-4663.
LATE MODEL LOGGING
EQUIPMENT FOR SALE!
’14 Komatsu XT 430 processor
w/ Rolly II Woodland controller,
2700hrs. Rolly R24B head.
’08 Timbco 415EX processor,
Rolly II head, Dasa system.
JD & Timberjack Forwarders.
Western Star & Kenworth Semis.
Trailers, Vehicles, Tools & More.
Bid Online - Online Auction
H&Y Auctions: 715-418-1200
WI Reg Auc Lic #41. http://hansenandyoung.com/auction/297564/late-model-logging-equipment-chippewa-falls-wi/?utm_source=GLTPA&utm_medium=Classified&utm_campaign=20161025%20CHIPPEWA
Jeff Klismith Forest Products LLC
Custom forwarding of your hand cut or processor wood, pulp and large saw logs, sorted and decked to your specifications. Fabtek 546C, double bunk, 6 wheel machine. Quality work, fully insured. GLTPA member and SFI certified. Phone: 715-340-9857.
Wanted To Buy
Hardwood sawdust, hard maple, birch, beech & hickory. Large year 'round requirments. Frantz Co., Inc., Milwaukee WI 1-800-262-8700.
Experienced Log Truck Driver Wanted
Class A CDL, Good MVR
Late model truck available immediately
Pay is negotiable
Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, and employer matching retirement plan
Contact Jeff @ Twin Forest Products
STUMPAGE FORESTER (Central U.P.)
J.M. Longyear, LLC , Marquette, MI, (www.jmlongyear.com) is a privately held, 120+ year old company with focus on ownership and management of natural resource assets, downstream businesses and industrial project development. As one of the largest forest land owners in the Great Lakes we are a leader in forest management and sustainable timber harvesting.
The Stumpage Forester will be responsible for purchasing standing timber for company forest operations in the central Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Duties include timber sale procurement, timber sale preparation, harvest administration, road layout & construction, BMP & environmental compliance. Requirements: 4-year forestry degree; GPS, GIS, Microsoft Word; excellent Excel skills; excellent people, communication & team skills; understanding of forest economics. Considerable travel, good driving history necessary. 5+ years’ experience beneficial.
Processor or forwarder operator. We run Ponsse equipment and prefer experience with a dangle head or shortwood skidder. Very competitive pay. Langlade County area. Call Joe (715-610-2328) at Solin Forestry LLC.
Longyear offers a competitive benefits and salary package. Qualified applicants send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Online auction MULTITEK 2040XP Firewood Processor, CAT Crawler Loader, Pup Log Trailers,
GMC/Prentice "G" Knuckle Boom Loader, Over 500 Collapsible Baskets More!!
Visit greatlakesauction.net for further details!!
Top of Page
Classified Ad Disclaimer
- GLTPA provides no guarantees as to the quality of the items being sold and the accuracy of the information provided about the sale items. Ads are posted per information from sellers and are not verified by GLTPA.
- GLTPA disclaims any warranties expressed or implied on goods or services listed on the service.
- Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to negligence, shall GLTPA be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials sold in the classified ads.
- Sellers assume all risk and liability arising from their offer for sale of any item.
- GLTPA reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
- The selling of illegal items, including all counterfeit goods, are expressly prohibited.
- Payment terms are to be agreed upon between seller and buyer. GLTPA is not involved in the transaction.
- The Rules and the Terms and Conditions of this Disclaimer may be amended from time to time, by GLTPA in its sole discretion.
- GLTPA is hereby released of any liability and held harmless in regard to the above services and customer agrees to indemnify GLTPA for all cost and expenses, including reasonable attorney fees, incurred by GLTPA in providing this service.. The customer agrees that all provisions, charges, collections, services, and negotiations shall be enforced in accordance with the law of the State of Wisconsin.