The 2017 Exhibitor Registration is Now Open!
Call Heather at (715) 282-5828 or email her at email@example.com
to reserve your booth.
Return the exhibitor contract with full payment to: GLTPA Expo PO Box 1278 Rhinelander WI 54501 or fax with credit card information to GLTPA at 715-282-4951.
Indoor Booths- 10'x10' $620, Includes pipe & drape, table(s) and 2 chairs. Electricity is also included in the booth fee
Outdoor Booths- 30'x50' $740
Parking- $5.00 per vehicle, per day
Admission- $10, good for all 3 days. GLTPA members receive at least 1 free pass. Exhibitors receive 1 free pass per booth purchase.
For more information, please contact Heather at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Expo Kickoff Event
Thursday, September 7, 2017
Miracle of Life Building
UP State Fairgrounds, Escanaba, MI
A night of food, fun, and networking with the industry's best for only $20!
Why Exhibit or Attend?
- To display and promote all products used in the timber harvesting and construction industry.
- To portray through demonstrations and exhibits the rapid change in technology created for wood products and the construction industry.
- To demonstrate to visitors from around the world the importance of the forestry community in a global economy.
- To enable the producer, trucker and sawmill the opportunity to analyze and compare, all at one location, the various products which are essential to the industry and their business.
- To provide an opportunity for Association members and other industry leaders to exchange thoughts and ideas about all phases of the timber and construction industry.
- To publicize the fact that more work, more jobs, and more stable outlook for long range development and expansion is a direct reflection of the forest and construction industry.
Top of Page